Samuel Sweetnam Poems
- War All I am is what you are All you are is what I am I ...
- The Void By Samuel Sweetnam Cold is the Void That is what...
- Peaceful Warship The flowing design The smooth shell The ...
- Mountain King Your Gold pelt Your sharp claw Your bold ...
- Darkness I am the night I am the void That consumes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samuel Sweetnam
All I am is what you are
All you are is what I am
I have made you,
And I will break you
I gave you power beyond imagination
And I will destroy these great nations
My name is War
I have ruled you
Past your thoughts of independence
For I have fooled you
To be nothing but my willing tenants
Your payments in blood
Of those who died for your cause, for my cause
To fight for freedom
Against impossible odds
You fight for freedom
You fight for faith
You fight for a Kingdom
You fight for strength
You ask for peace