sandhya k.. Poems
- A Cry The oil stricken bird has suffered ashore, yet fully...
- A Happy Christmas We Wish you a merry christmas and a happy ...
- The Long Pipers In Hamelin Hamlin towns in Cruikshank By ...
- Some Dreams Some dreams, some dreams, are like butter ...
- Smile Magical, magnificient way of expression. laughing, ...
- Crickets Craze The gane of luck, with its pitch and tosss, ...
- Miracle I wish there was a miracle somewhere, ...
I am sandhya. I am simple. My hobies-singing, dancing etc...I love to play Basketball and i also like to chat and always be with friends. I mean Im totally different from everyone. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sandhya k..
The oil stricken bird
has suffered ashore,
yet fully grown looks like a
Her oil tarred wings
seem to be so heavy, with stiff legged.
Staring out at others
with unblinking eyes
full of surprises.
Now she's lost her natural home
An unanswerable cry is stuck in her throat