Sandi Riales Poems
- Flame On The Candle Sitting here watching the flame on the ...
- All I Have All I have is Time Time to be free. All I have...
- Memories Through out the years, I've noticed that ...
- Colors The sky is blue The ground is green What color is in...
- I Lay Awake I lay awake in the middle of the night, ...
I'm a single mother of three wonderful children. I have two boys and one daughter. My children are my life without them and GOD I would be nothing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandi Riales
Flame On The Candle
Sitting here watching the flame on the candle
Wondering will I be able to handle
The pain and hurt
Deep within my heart.
Knowing that she's the one that
Torn us so far apart.
I ask myself, why did this happen,
We were so happy, or so we seemed to be.
I know deep down, she took him away from me.
I'm sitting here watching the flame on the candle,
Hoping that she'll be able to handle
The pain and hurt in her heart,
When he tears it apart.
When he leaves her for me.
Then she will know that you can't mess with what was meant to be.......