Sandra Chinonye Vivian Nwadi
Sandra Chinonye Vivian Nwadi Poems
- A Certain Kind Of Love Making ... One day, Four days ...
- Love Angel And Goddess Maybe I am a love angel. Maybe I am a...
- Thoughts Through The Day Some mornings, you wake up With a ...
- Love Is Love And Love Is All Long. Short. The varied and ...
- I Believe In Love I believe in love; true love. I believe ...
- The Art Always Or Sometimes, The greatest act of love is ...
- The Chill Curled up, I wonder in my bed If you often have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Chinonye Vivian Nwadi
The greatest act of love is to walk away,
So that the other person can find their true self;
If it can be found
If they choose to follow.
When you are the only one fighting for the love
Of a lover
Or friendship of any type to stay and yet,
They want nothing more than to be freed.
To be freed of you.
You must never fight alone.
Be sure they fight with you.
You must learn the art of giving up-
For 'do not give up' is a cliché
that works not for all reasons!
You must master...