Sandra Toure Poems
- Cherry Blossom Tree Prt1 To see you smile From under that ...
- For The Childrens Sake
- Advice My friends are always with me every step of the ...
- 1000 Words (Haiku)
- Move On Half my heart is breaking The other explodes with a ...
- Dream I had a dream A dream of equality My brothers and ...
- For All Those Women Who Lost T...
I was born in the Our lady of mercy in Bronx, NewYork and grew up in Mount Vernon, New York. My family has moved to Orlando, Florida to have a better aspect of life. I am officially 14. I started writting poetry around the same time I started getting into the japanese culture.Which was a really long time ago so...yeah...um that's about all you need to know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Toure
Cherry Blossom Tree Prt1
To see you smile
From under that tree
You looked so beautiful right there
One day I’ll ask for your hand
So underneath the tree we’ll be
I remember the days
I see the snow come through
You still sit under that Cherry Blossom Tree
And I watched you sleep under the cold bliss
One day I will hold you under that tree as we share our first kiss
As I see your smiling face a petal fell from up above
I know that we’ll have something good
Its called beautiful endless love
I know someday we’ll be together
Underneath the Cherry Blossom Tree