sangeetha senthilkumar Poems
- A Gold Mine A friend of mine, Is a gold mine, She is my ...
- Our Teachers The Teachers are the ones Who not only impart ...
- Cricket - A Splendid Game Cricket is a splendid game, Which...
- Time Morning is the time when we refresh our brain, ...
- Our Nation Look at our Nation, Defiled by discrimination, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sangeetha senthilkumar
A Gold Mine
A friend of mine,
Is a gold mine,
She is my backbone
When I am torn and mourn.
She is my treasure,
Which no one can measure,
She is my pill,
When i am ill.
She is my army,
When people war against me
she is an art,
who teaches a lot.