SANKAR SARKAR Poems
- Next To Paradise I’m a rhythm of sensation Of the dust of ...
- To A N American Girl You are an American, I am an ...
- Friendship FRIENDSHIP friendship is a heavenly fetter,
- Blessed Love BLESSED LOVE your looks are more transparent ...
- Colour COLOUR would you give me a handful of colour? I ...
- Disparity where love is the totality life is its ...
- Hesitation don’t utter a single word! Hush! death is ...
I AM SANKAR SARKAR (AKASH) .SIMPLICITY IS MY BEST KEY TO UNLOCK THE MYSTERY, WHERE I'M AN ILK OF HISTORY RELATING TO THE MANKIND.EMAIL: email@example.com
Name: Sankar Sarkar Qualification: M.A(Double) English, B.ED. Editor: DREAM(English Magazine) / email: firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SANKAR SARKAR
Next To Paradise
I’m a rhythm of sensation
Of the dust of the soil
I’m a feeling of the feelings
Of every speck of the dust
I’m in ever you and in yours
I’m in ever proximity of mind
I’m a minutest arch of your intention
I’m ever occurring wish in your creation
I’m the smallest point in your vanity
That made me curious in every entity
I’m walking I’m running
I’m strolling I’m sauntering
While thinking of you
I’m gossiping and discussing
I’m eating and drinking
And talking while cherishing you
I’m I of you
I’m a cryptic view of you
I’m a view of the...