Sanoji Ruvinika Perera
Sanoji Ruvinika Perera Poems
- Lonely Star when the darkness hugs the sky Thou begin to ...
- Snow Love By chance I came to know thee The happiest time we...
- Love You Have No Heart Oh! Love. Thou have no heart I. ...
- She She is not in my culture But enchants me with her ...
- Alien Love They, the souls, of yours and mine Fallen from ...
- Becoming A Statue Once I thought To become a 'Wordsworth I ...
- Tears Of A Bonsai Tree Deprived of the warmth of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sanoji Ruvinika Perera
when the darkness hugs the sky
Thou begin to spread thy bright
No any other near by
Thine beauty is in my sight
In the so gloomy universe
Thou are the only light
My heart then fills with joys
Tries to catch thy bright
To thou the moon strolls
Oh! thy light fades away
My heart then weeps with pains
From me thou don't go away
Moon light is brighter
But no joy I can get
Thou are the only little star
Who can light my heart
' I will find it in the universe,
I will make it mine forever'
Told I my mind with joys
My mind then...