Santhosh Ravikrishna Poems
- Iam Not Alone Sometime in the past i had a dream, in which ...
- Iam What Iam If u love me.....its ok if u hate me.....its ...
- Dream somewhere under the wide blue sky, on a lonely ...
- Where Do I Dwell? ? ? No feel of pain nor anguish, no pain ...
- It's Not Me The stunning metal beast, i possess, the ...
- It's My Life Santhosh Ravikrishna I fly, i plunge; I sway ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Santhosh Ravikrishna
Iam Not Alone
Sometime in the past i had a dream,
in which i was sitting dull on a
I was the one who witnessed the
sharp bend in the horizon orange,
sinking sun in the west to the
unknown lovers breast(bosom) .
there he was with unstoppable
ease, until morning the love song
never did cease.
I woke up in the morn from last
night's dream forlorn.
Finding me once all alone, i felt the
need of another dream.