Sara S.B Poems
- The Decision A hundred knives on my heart but yet i am not ...
- The Stranger There is a stranger i keep meeting but never ...
- You Are A Part Of Me My heart will keep the promise we ...
- Mercy It was so late at night i couldn't see anything If ...
- The Last Note What if life gives nothing Would you stay ...
- Life Life is a blessing to keep even though the pain cuts ...
inspired by alot of people and by the hard enviroment i live in.. i try to express my words to catch some people's attention by my experience but not yet reached the top.. (still trying) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara S.B
A hundred knives on my heart
but yet i am not bleeding
Burdens upon my shoulder
but yet i am standing
Time took away everything
but yet i am not blue
Pain was more than could be handled
but yet i made it through
But now i have to take every step
For opportunities don't come around twice
but with every step i took
the more the distance grew
I know it isn't right
to do these things to you
it's hard to say good bye
but it's harder if i stayed
it's alright if you can't understand
the desicions that i made
but always know that i love ...