Sara Sabeti Poems
- Mind My mind is my body; It comes with me everywhere And ...
- Niobe I'm Niobe There is no end to my cry To my pain. I ...
- Waiting I'm tired of all these pretendings Sick of all these...
- City What a strange night it is, The city is filled with a ...
- Nirvana Now I realize that life doesn't always go my way, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Sabeti
My mind is my body;
It comes with me everywhere
And it know me like hell!
It always tricks me in so many ways
And every time I fall for them with craze.
It tells me that the world is a good place
With lots of love and kindness,
And I believe it and go out there
But all I find is betrayal...
So I shut it in a golden cage
And threw the key, out with rage
I'm free now but in my heart
something blaze and reminds me of the pains
That I tried helplessly to shut in my mind...