sarah clifford Poems
- Lucky Dip There was a box On one side was written, War or ...
- The Secret Wormy Box They told me I never should open this ...
- You Are Always On My Mind I Lay Awake Waiting For You. But ...
- I Am The Cat Man Who's That Man Walking Down, The ...
- Shoes Big Shoes, small shoes Flat Shoes, fat shoes Navy ...
- Tribute To Elvis Presley No one Told You To Stop Using The ...
- Death! ? Shot In The Head His Cold Red Blood, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sarah clifford
The Secret Wormy Box
They told me I never should open this box
They tied it with thick string and locked it with locks
But I’ve got some scissors and I’ve got some keys
And I’m down in the basement and down on my knees
I took the scissors and cut through the string
I turned the key and undid everything
I placed both my hands one on each side
I carefully opened it wide
I shut it up quickly, oh what a scare
A scary fright gave me such a turn
When I saw that hairy old worm
Sarah Clifford Monday May 2006