Sarah Pajarillo Poems
- John (This is also a very old poem made in 2001) She ...
- Nameless Close your eyes! IMAGINE!
- Seditionist (This is rather old- like 2002 old, but meh!) ...
- Hearse (Is it that weird that i write about a man's ...
- Maleia To my daughter The snow owl sings its songlike ...
- Parasitic Love This is one of my first poems in 5 years! so ...
I am just starting to write again after a long period of not doing so! I have 3 kids whom I love all so much! maleia my daughter will be 3 in march! I also have 2 identical twin boys- born june 2008! corey taylor and jonathan davis after two of my hubby's and my favorite bands! SLIPKNOT AND KORN! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Pajarillo
Close your eyes!
Watch pages turn to stone
as a door opens- a glimpse of the future
Stand in the doorway
Follow them- STOP!
-You see it?
Is'nt it beautiful?