Sarah Palmer Poems
- May Our Friendship Last Foreve... May our friendship last ...
- Mixing Colours Mixing black and white to Grey Its confusing ...
- Your Always Here And So Am I Your always here, always around,...
- Tearing Me Apart Mixing black and white to Grey Its ...
- Hurt You get with a boy He breaks your heart You knew it ...
- Growing Up Making plans. For life to come. Making ...
- Did You Ever? Did you ever think of you and me? Together ...
Well what can i say? Im a average 16 year old girl with plenty of problems: friends, family, guys, school all the usual. Im sarah or Saz, to my friends, ive always wrote poems since i can remember but theyve never been published online or otherwise. Alot of my old poems, i wish to read, have got lost in the past, but my up to date ones are right here and for you to read. Dont hassetate to mail me,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Palmer
May Our Friendship Last Forever
May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a 'we.'
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.
May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one.
May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.