Sarah Rosner Poems
- Those Piercing Blue Eyes The moment when you looked into my ...
- Good Luck And Goodbye For Now Wait to see Guided by who ...
- The Love Of War Love has no weapons It has no fists
- Just With You I want you to know How much you mean to ...
- Nothing I thought I knew you Told myself you were better ...
- The One As I think of you Time stands still You make me ...
- Ready To Go Standing in the gate Ready to start Any moment ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Rosner
Those Piercing Blue Eyes
The moment when you looked into my eyes
I knew I was hooked
With those piercing blue eyes I can’t erase
Pulling my hair with a smile on your face
There is nothing more perfect
Just one more time
Glazing into your eyes
You and your southern charm
That feeling that I cannot forget
Waiting for you to bite me again
Hug me and then take my hand
Make me say yes when I deny
I do not know where we will go
But I’m excited to see
We don’t have to go far
Just being in your arms
Looking at you
Playing with my hair
Just one more time with those ...