sarah sarah Poems
- Eloi Eloi, Lama Sabachthani? I called out to darkness ...
- Shall We Dance shall we dance? shall we set in motion a ...
- Still Waters Run Deep The girl in the corner, that's who she ...
- The Beauty Queen She's living in a perfect world, a picture ...
- Two Souls Two souls in secret love entwined In silent ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sarah sarah
Eloi Eloi, Lama Sabachthani?
I called out to darkness 'Swallow me whole'
muffle my senses and strangle my soul.'
'But I cannot claim you.' darkness replied
'You bow at the feet of the one crucified.'
I called out to death 'Oh come claim me please'
bury my body now, rest me in peace.'
'I can't take you.' he said as I stood at his door
'You worship the one who's escaped me before.'
I called out to solitude, 'Come be with me'
take me away now, I want to break free.'
'I long to accept you.' solitude cried
'But you're seeking the one who is now glorified.'
I called out to love ...