Sarang Mangi Poems
- A Desperate Letter It was that time when you abandoned me, ...
- Shadows Shadows, transparent grey, ask me about themselves,...
- Ad-Lib Even the Last trace of light has expired, little by ...
- Conversation With Solitude The nothingness out of which you ...
- Ode To Smoke Ahhh you who do not exist, come so that I may ...
- My Room The windows of my room ache, from too much silence,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarang Mangi
The windows of my room ache,
from too much silence,
and my mind goes to walk on the blue waters of the pacific,
you and I hand in hand,
Ahhh, how beautiful you still are, in my dream! !
Don't let yourself break my heart,
for it's not mine,
it belongs to someone,
who still not exists…
will not exist,
except in my dream,
where we walk
hand in hand on the blue waters of the pacific.