Saranya Sachdev Poems
- Adrenaline Rush (A First) Muscles contract Signals ...
- Never Doubt Question the stars On whether they ...
- Birth To Death You start of as merely a spark, A harmless ...
- Music To The Ears Music rings through Before the sun wakes ...
- Wish Unanswered As the golden grains seep through, The ...
- Lone Wolf There are innumerable snowflakes in the night sky, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saranya Sachdev
Adrenaline Rush (A First)
Blood gets pumped
Decipher the code
Panic sets in
Lack of oxygen
Pain is new
Mind is dead