Sare Sayidi Poems
- Mirrors All anew the immortal days, and love at its loss.
- U If I am to write of you, the words would go running, ...
- The Naked Glimpse Of our love-making: the treasured land of...
- The Taste Of June Sang on the balcony loud and clear the ...
- Precariousness Dead is the time, with its hair dissolved, ...
- The Sonnet
- Reverence Silently sitting beside the bed Was the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sare Sayidi
the immortal days,
and love at its loss.
... 'new are the buds of spring
that will fade tomorrow',
said the wind.
I stepped back
wiped off the kiss
and the half open door
shut all the dreams.
14042017 _ Oslo