Sarina Parsakhian Poems
- Yes That's Me. Yes, that’s me Look and you’ll see My hair ...
- If Hope Could Be A Colour. If hope could be a color It would...
- Antonym Open Close Sun Moon
- Forgive Me This Is Just To Say I Have Taken The Love In ...
- I Can'T Write A Poem. Forget it You must be kidding My ...
- Live. Free your mind. Be kind. Be love. Free the dove.
- Love That Girl. Love that girl, Like strawberry jelly loves...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarina Parsakhian
Yes That's Me.
Yes, that’s me
Look and you’ll see
My hair big and all over the place
My eyes search for love
My arms have no strength
My hands are small and weak
My heart is scared to love you
I’m trying to let you go
I never get to show my true self
My friends always argue and gossip
I live in a meaningful life
I hope to become a success
I dream that someday I can see you again
It’s all clear as can be.
That’s positively, absolutely me.