sarojini pattayat Poems
- Night Amid the silence of the solitary night, the cry of ...
- A Land Behind The Mist A wonderful land Behind the mist, ...
- Love You are here, I am also here, But look, I can't ...
- Loneliness Loneliness in heart, loneliness in mind, ...
- My City Open the window, sweet fragrance of morning will ...
- Angel And The Life I am walking under the shadow of dozing ...
- He Is Waiting Amid the illusion i don't know, whether I'm ...
Life is full of pain and pleasure. When i write I pass my emotion to my reader. I love my reader more than anything.I have not come to this earth to live for years. But i want to leave something what i can. My daughter says -'why are you writing'. I always reply 'i am writing, but don't know why'. So this is the journey, 'never wants to touch the end'..Only want to walk, walk and walk.I want to be... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''love is like a dream...love
full of colors.''
''stop and look back you can unveil your own mistakes and can modify yourself.''spiritual
Amid the silence of the solitary night,
the cry of the unknown bird,
brings wonderful feelings in the heart,
creates a different world.
The sweet smell of night blossoms
covers the whole surroundings,
tinkling water from the tap
under the moonlit night,
tells stories of the memorable past.