Sasha Bailey Poems
- The Simple Things In Life Its peaceful in the woods ...
- Hidden Emotions Reoccuring nightmares as I venture into ...
- God Can You Hear Me? ? ? [[ext...
- I'M Not Perfect [[my First Poe...
- Done Playing Silly Games I dont want you to love me I dont ...
- Love Always Leaves Silent rooms with empty walls That always...
- I'M Sick Of The Games I've played this game so many ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sasha Bailey
The Simple Things In Life
Its peaceful in the woods tonight
The shadows dance around
The trees are swaying in the wind,
Snowflakes are falling on the ground.
It seems to drift so elegantly
As the wind blows it away.
Just like the leaves that fell from the trees
Because they refused to stay.
I sat there looking through the night
As magic filled the air
And I felt a sense of happiness
To which no on can compare.
All the pain had disappeared
That cut just like a knife,
And that’s when I fully realized
I love the simple things in life.