Sasha Lepsch Poems
- My Remains Life is nothing but death Death is nothing but ...
- Living I'm alive but dead Every night I breathe my last ...
- Angel Beautiful, White The white doves by night Clouds by ...
- Dead Broken dreams can lead to lies But what lies beyond the...
- The Kiss I wish for a kiss a kiss A kiss before death One ...
I'm very poetic if I think it makes a good poem. I do mostly fantasy type things and I love having fun doing whatever it is that I'm doing. I'm 18 years old and I just love living life like the saying' that go's 'live life like it's your last life to live' so I hope you all enjoy my poetry. Have fun reading them. I also hope to get my poems made into maybe a book or at least published so that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sasha Lepsch
Life is nothing but death
Death is nothing but life
Much rather to be hated for
Who I am
Loved for who I’m not