Sasikumar Thazhumpal Poems
- Sunset Beside An Old Age Home On the table Decorated with ...
- He That night enveloped with fragile moon light He came ...
- Desert Desert Is a still picture Taken by anonymous
- Evening After The Ceasefire Evening After the ceasefire Is...
- Evolution My childhood Spent among sherpas Used to dream ...
An engineer by profession. Currently in Dubai.Bindu is wife and Hrishikesh the only kid.
Deep affinity towards peotry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sasikumar Thazhumpal
Evening After The Ceasefire
After the ceasefire
Is just difficult to pass
For the pretensions
For the whispers
hung on the wall
For the trucks
Moving back to barracks
But those long hugs
Concealed with wishes
That extra red
Added to the fading Sun
Wailing in small decibels
And unveiled as never before