Saumya Shikhar Poems
- The Last Laugh When under the rain, They have nowhere to ...
- Laugh My past was sad, I smile, I laugh; It gets ...
- Patna Cold Where the mind is under constant fear, where the ...
- Whether The Weather What's the glory of rain without the sun?...
- All The World 'All the world's an electron And men and women...
- Dark Realization! Darkness is some light Some other light; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saumya Shikhar
The Last Laugh
When under the rain,
They have nowhere to go;
When their sluggish legs go
Nothing but slow,
I will have the last laugh I know.
They think they have the arrows and bow,
But under extremes and passing through low,
Creating an arsenal for wars I foresaw,
I'll have the last laugh I know.
And finally when it's clear as snow,
That what they thought was sand does actually glow,
And what you reap is exactly what you sow,
I will have the last laugh, I know.