Savannah Shostrom Poems
- Sweet Seduction Fingers laced, Hearts beating, fast ...
- I'M Scared I'm scared because… I don't want anyone else To ...
- Hate You Love I hate that you changed. Hate that you're the ...
- My Reason You're the reason I survive you're the reason I'm ...
- Someday Someday you'll cry for me, Like I cried for ...
- My Man You're my man, my mighty king, And I'm the jewel in ...
- Senses Soullessly lost in thought Frozen hot touch dark ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savannah Shostrom
Hearts beating, fast paced
Limbs tangled together
In this fair weather.
Sweet seduction fills the air.
Peeling clothes without a care.
In this deadly trance
As voices sing
Chime bells ring
A song of their own.
We could never feel alone.
Together in perfect harmony.
Bodies moving artfully.
An inescapable clutch
Giving the gentlest touch
Pleasurable bliss, our motivations
Sending a feeling so amazing.
Desire for just a taste,
Not letting this moment go to ...