SaviorsLavish Human Poems
- The Firefly In the midst of a dark Jungle, Just beneath the...
- The House In The Middle Of A W... There was a house in ...
- Bubbles With a goal from the time they were born, Something...
- Little Nothings That endless sunrise, a stellar surprise A ...
- The Mechanism Of Life He was a handsome soldier, respectful ...
- Bodies A body is the voice of a soul, It speaks without ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SaviorsLavish Human
In the midst of a dark Jungle,
Just beneath the infinite sky,
Illuminating the bleak trees,
There lived a lonely firefly.
He flew to every corner of the woods,
None to love he could find,
Flapping his wings, with thirty eyes he searched,
Leaving an evanescent trail of light behind.
Hopeless and heartsick, he gave up,
In bittersweet melancholy he began to cry,
But suddenly in the sky shimmering with light,
he saw the prettiest firefly.
The brightest glowing light it had,
Radiant golden like a honey dipped dove,
And right that ...