Savlo De Santos
Savlo De Santos Poems
- I Don'T Wanna Die Young I don't wanna die, not yet don't ...
- Gray Thanatophobia This is one of my very first attempts on ...
- Dear Burning Friend Here let me tell you about my little ...
- Hot Blood In The Subway My kid asked me soon or later as we ...
- God Drew A Picture Of Us Both God drew a picture of us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savlo De Santos
I Don'T Wanna Die Young
I don't wanna die, not yet
don't wanna be some empty jerk
I don't wanna end like this
nor to gain a new regret
I know I haven't been one of the good
If I was bad, can hardly tell
but dear God the way I feel,
I think I might end up in hell
My greatest doubt, my greatest fear
cannot resist to face today
but since the hour seems so near
my hardest duty I shall obey
How did I fall, how did I miss
how did I, smart and proud like this,
could fail like them, could rush the things
and rip the page, our to do list
Why did we go, and make...