Savlo De Santos
Savlo De Santos Poems
- Gray Thanatophobia This is one of my very first attempts on ...
- I Don'T Wanna Die Young I don't wanna die, not yet don't ...
- Dear Burning Friend Here let me tell you about my little ...
- Hot Blood In The Subway My kid asked me soon or later as we ...
- God Drew A Picture Of Us Both God drew a picture of us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Savlo De Santos
This is one of my very first attempts on poetry, feel free to add some advice and correction. Since english is not my first language, I'm likely to make many mistakes, some of the irritant kind.
I was sailing a boat
of words with no meaning
Riding on a horse
made of plastic and rivets.
(Gone, but not forgotten)
Cracking up the shell
with a spine that wont shiver
visiting the stream, and floating down the river
of countless faces, thoughts and feelings.
(Forgotten, but not dead)
Washing up the stain,
shrieking loud in ...