Scott Mcdonald Poems
- Winter I stand in speckled light The shade is uncompromising...
- Bending Over Some one is bending over and copping it ...
- The Wok Into the Wok I drive tonight Down into the heart of ...
- The Laneway Down the laneway I took you You wanted sex I ...
- Scared I wandered outside and heard the waves crashing I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Mcdonald
Best Poem of Scott Mcdonald
Down the laneway I took you
You wanted sex
I wanted you
We copulated on the bitumen
It was hard and nasty
But you still remember
I am now 40
and you have returned to re-claim my phallis