Scott Schindler Poems
- Joyce I think he's, depressed. He sleeps at church. He's ...
- The Depression I Need. As much as I hate the depression, I ...
- The Depression As much as I hate the depression, I need ...
- I Met God Today. I went to help my mother at work ...
- Untitled #2 It's raining. Hard. Marlboro smooths. Yum.
- Nicholson. Jack Nicholsons f****** creepy. So schools the ...
- Thus Far Nasty bongwater Thumbs stained black from ...
Please leave comments and tell me if you think i'm a 'sucky' poet, or if by some miracle someone actually likes one of my poems. (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to swear in my biography but i doubt it.) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Schindler
Thumbs stained black from ash
empty toilet paper rolls,
filled with dryer sheets.
I'm lucky they're all so blind.
I'm lucky theyre so nieve.
I'm lucky by situation.
Charles Bukowski and Stanley Kubrick.
The depression I can't resist.
So tired all the time.
Waiting for the future to take hold,
and get the hell out of this beloved place.
Can I really drag this on for 3 more years?