Scott Shaw Poems
- Woman From The Hills Of Thaila... as I look out of the ...
- Grey Wet Fog Of Emptiness like a gray fog of wet ...
- An Empty Bottle Of Wine an empty bottle of ...
- Wrists Wide Open the red wine flows like blood the blood ...
- The Winds Of Tokyo the wind is blowing Tokyo's winter ...
- Night Time Dangles Its Emptine... the nighttime dangles its ...
Scott Shaw is a poet, author, journalist, musician, actor, and filmmaker. Shaw was born and spent his formative years in Hollywood, California - growing up just a few doors from Charles Bukowski. Though much younger than Bukowski, the two developed a friendship.
Shaw's poetry and literary fiction was first published in literary journals in the late 1970s. He continued forward to have several works of poetry and literature published in book form during the 1980s. As the 1990s dawned, Shaw's writings began to be embraced in Spiritual and Martial Art circles. From this, he has authored a number of books on Zen Buddhism, Yoga, and the Martial Arts, published by large publishing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Shaw
Woman From The Hills Of Thailand
as I look out of the nighttime window
a window that looks down across the Chao Phraya River
I see your reflection in the glass
woman asleep on my bed
your golden skin reflects the night
a night of love
a night of passion
you have had so many that you do not know what they mean
a moment purchased
a life given away
and when nothing means anything
and the lies are spoken as truth
the rhythm sounds
and we each know the answer
that there is no answer at all
she grabbed me in passion
but, the passion ...