Scott Urban Poems
- Battleground Colliding forces, colors blur, rainbow hues ...
- Over The Edge Two were silent and still ignoring the others...
- Price Check On Register One! Waiting to checkout, twelve ...
- Stop Making Sense Torn, frayed and tattered Sanity ...
- Spiral Dreams of nightmares fill the glass half empty with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Urban
Colliding forces, colors blur, rainbow hues blended.
Dividing lines are gone from view.
God's work is upended.
No defense against commencing war between the two.
Unseen voices whispering.
Who are the chosen few?
Raging battles, cast their shadows blanketing the light.
Preoccupied when darkness falls, the swords crush bone with might.
Weakness exposed, fatality grows, defeat will claim it's prize.
Conquering uncertainty, unveiling the disguise.
Hiding places in plain view, effortless to find.
Walking tightropes leading nowhere, falling to one ...