Scout Kerr Poems
- Scarred For Life Scarred for life, no one would know Broken ...
- Just Another Dream Walking on an endless road Lost myself ...
- Just A Ghost. Too fat, too thin Being ugly, is my only ...
- Nobody Knows. Nobody knows, my self esteem is so low Hated ...
- 4 Girls. One beautiful girl, hiding behing her smile Scars ...
- Just A Girl. Just a girl, ashamed by her looks Glasses ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scout Kerr
One beautiful girl, hiding behing her smile
Scars covered by bracelets, living a lie
One beautiful girl, so popular she is
Dying inside, not knowing she'll be missed.
One lonely girl, ignored by all
A blade as her only friend, feeling so small
One lonely girl, wall colliding with her fist
Loving the pain, blood dripping down her wrist.
One brave girl, beaten every day
Saving her little brother, standing in his way
One brave girl, bruised and broken in her bed
Secretly thinking, I'm better off dead.
One caring girl, helping all the weak