sean dischiavi Poems
- Not A Poem, Just Thought
- A Saying
- Lemmings dont hold it in i would love to here your sin you ...
- Wisdom a shock to the system is all this wisdom balanced ...
- Where on broken wings and eyes filled with pain i will ...
- Fuel a seething river of foam the fear of being alone a ...
- Explanation now as i lay here and throw myself to trance i ...
lived, lost and searching i hope to gain some feedback on some of this stuff. hope i can get some help here more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
a seething river of foam
the fear of being alone
a knife hitting bone
being bashed by these stones
a rymn without the point
is like a slash without the moist
wait, even better
needles without the pain
is like jesus without his name
hell, you think your lost now?
ill have you sayin 'wow'
just hang beside me
see tourtures youve never seen
coupled with pleasures that shouldnt have been
stuff makes you want to carve on yourself
strips you bare takes all your wealth
as you can tell blackness is back
preforming a frontal ...