Sean Hill Poems
- I'M Not Afraid Of Being Alone you smile with your delicate ...
- Spring And Summer In Between it was the perfect green that ...
- Reminds Me Of You i remember the silence when you walked ...
- Everlast i've never been to heaven but i've seen grey days ...
- A Shadow In The Morning Sun it was a stellar afternoon, ...
- Time And This Painting I'Ve Li... the velvet black what was ...
- Multi Universe Paradigm i never wanted to be a chocolate bar,...
Sean Hill was born in Mayfield Kentucky to a small family of Tobacco Growers just outside of Graves County. He Graduated from Oklahoma State University and currently lives in Dallas Texas. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean Hill
I'M Not Afraid Of Being Alone
you smile with your delicate eyes
and i'm satisfied another day to be alive,
but an ocean of tears couldn't fill these fears
when you're gone for more than i can stand.
it's all the little things
and all that you do amazes me infinitely,
it's all of you and everything
driving me beautifully crazy.
i'm not afraid of being alone
only afraid of being alone without you,
and i'm not afraid to say these words
only afraid of putting them to empty lips.