Sean John Poems
- Remember Me, The Child! Michae...
- I Am This is who I am! I am more than just a man! I am ...
- In Retrospect In retrospect A moment in time to quietly ...
- Evergreen I could happily die here! It is as fitting a ...
- Race Of Life I am in the race of my life! Each stage is a ...
I was born in the island of St. Vincent & the Grenadines and received a secondary level of education, shortly therafter I migrated to the island of St. Kitts and Nevis where I currently reside and am serving member of the security forces. I have been writing poems for as far back as I can remember, but was merely done as means to pass the time, a hobby whereby I would express myself as it relates ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean John
I could happily die here!
It is as fitting a place as anywhere else
As life ceases a moment for healing and repair
Deep within I find peace with myself
It is like nothing this heart has ever seen
Such magnificence to behold!
Amidst the vast expanse of evergreen
A new sense of identity unfolds
A picture perfect beauty!
The soul is instantly humbled within
As if the inner man is speaking to me
The great comfort that it brings!
Sitting by myself in muted silence
A glow of light radiates across my face
The peace, the calm, the ambiance