Sean Riley Poems
- A Clean Slate I stare at this clean slate and wander ...
- Glass Boat Come take a ride on my glass boat, we'll ...
- The Attic Buried deep beneath dust and cobwebs lies chests ...
- Comanche Moon The moonless nights of impenetrable ...
- Experience Is The Essence You spring from the morning to ...
- The Governor He stands on his tower of authority governing ...
- The Factory The workers begin to file in as the sun peaks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean Riley
A Clean Slate
I stare at this clean slate
and wander through
the desolate canyon of my mind
waiting for visions to come down like rain
and splash on to the vacant page
that lies patiently in front of me.
Images and words float about
like autumn leaves in a panicking wind
but the ideas flee from sight
into the deep pockets of my mind
now all that remains is my desire to write
and it lies patiently in front of me.