sebastian trench Poems
- Dreams Dreams You’re full of them And I rip them up Into ...
- Cab Ride Flashes of desire Sharpen the eyes Of the ...
- Obese Cast A spell On my bones Watch the flames
- Sleepless Gasp. You are Gasping For air
- The Hours Change The slightest Will kill Will shatter
- Blindfolds Of The Past Lost, for you sank in the sun Faded, ...
- Never Lingering.. My fears, Thoughts of you Deafens my ...
I write poems on dusty cars.
I write poems on toilet paper.
I write poems on my guitar.
I write poems on chocolate cake.
I write poems but I am not a poet.
I write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sebastian trench
Blindfolds Of The Past
Lost, for you sank in the sun
Faded, for you rest upon ashes
My eyes search, with diminishing hope
A tender wisp of the pinks of your hands
A sultry gasp from the gaps in your hairline
A soft admission of your shy wells