Selina Cobain Poems
- Dear Summer Dear summer, It all happen on april 13th It ...
- Unhealthy Love Who listens to someone who always seems to ...
- How Do You Sleep At Night? You could've seen it in his ...
- Jane On Cocaine jane is on cocaine, she wants to get rid of ...
- Anything Is Better Than This I know I must belong somewhere, ...
- Untitled I'm probably a joke to you, or maybe I'm just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Selina Cobain
It all happen on april 13th
It was the brightest day I have seen
The sun was shinning bright and the air was fresh,
And the green grass remind me why you summer are the best.
I no longer felt down cause you were around
Aand I felt like the luckiest girl cause it was summer I found
I thought of how I could repay you for all the love you gave me
Cause summer your love was simply amazing
You made the dead butterflies in my stomach revive
How can summer this year make me feel so alive?
I could of sworn this summer would last me forever