Sengiyumva Thiery Poems
- My Page I draft the life I loved On a page underneath the ...
- Shooting An Elephant Sengiyumva Thiery Shooting an ...
- Troll I hop I talk I rhyme just like a troll, catch me and ...
- Number 10 Out Of 12 Angry Men Here I am in the court. Take a...
- The Stranger Mother died today no tears, not even one, For ...
Fined me at https: //sengiyumva.wordpress.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sengiyumva Thiery
Number 10 Out Of 12 Angry Men
Here I am in the court.
Take a heed, for when it comes to patience and respect, I am truly short;
Ten is my number
I despise anyone who plebiscites innocent in this chamber
For that man is guilty
I knew it from the moment I laid my eyes on that silty boy
Oh.. I am one of them, and I am as proud as I can be
This man is to perish
His time has come, he will not free,
He is to vanish
He is to die, to feel every watt of electricity pass through every nerve in his body;
He must pay
For what he did that faithful day
He is to be devoured for eternity in ...