Sengiyumva Thiery Poems
- The Stranger Mother died today no tears, not even one, For ...
- My Page -new- I draft the life I loved One a page underneath the ...
- Shooting An Elephant Sengiyumva Thiery Shooting an ...
- Troll I hop I talk I rhyme just like a troll, catch me and ...
- Number 10 Out Of 12 Angry Men Here I am in the court. Take a...
Fined me at https: //sengiyumva.wordpress.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sengiyumva Thiery
Mother died today no tears, not even one,
For the one who gave birth to me had deceased,
Now I can rest in peace.
I'll never have to miss my Sunday
For what happened that faithful day,
Is now past
And I'll never have to be an outcast,
Marie wanted to be my wife
But I think I took an arab's life instead;
I'm in a dungeon
Day's have passed and gone
I kept calm and carried on.
Many fear what I face;
In this place
A stranger in the past is what I am,
And nothing less.
I stood tall
And seated in the hall,