Seven Bionic Nephilim
Seven Bionic Nephilim Poems
- Sons Of Blood From the ages of Bethlehem in the Sands of ...
- Dropp Dead Gorgeous Thoughts encounter my feelings, your name...
- The Orphan Who are we without you? The world is a hard ...
- Forever Love (Xas) My love for you will remain forever and ...
- Solemn Love
- What They Did got left alone watching them leaving me behind ...
- Where Do I Belong? In this season i'm alone there's no one ...
Where Do I Belong?
In this season i'm alone
there's no one to help
No shoulder to lean
and no tears to cry
I'm riding in the dark
no light to shine bright
I can only wish for sunlight
to shine in this darknight.
In my heart there's nothing,
nothing left to keep it beating
no desire to beat till tomorrow.
I'm just left with one last breath.
The breath to breathe out when i say
I LOVE YOU