Shade of Dawn
Shade of Dawn Poems
- Division In Me (2015) Evil I do but good I want, All I try ...
- Taken By The Wind (2012) Taken by the wind, love is lost in...
- Winterland Sky is turning dim air is turning bitter, ...
- My Hell (2015) My hell is a place of solemn solitude, Where...
- So Came The Winter (2014) First flakes of snow, Pour down ...
- Autumn Breeze Autumn breeze, cup of coffee, same old ...
- Pearls Of Life (2014) Flowing from the poets pen, These ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shade of Dawn
Division In Me (2015)
Evil I do but good I want,
All I try turns to dust,
I thought I had given up,
Given up all to you,
but still too much myself in me?
This division inside,
I am dying yet I live,
resurrected from my sin,
yet buried within my deeds;
condemned by the evil I do,
even thought I want not to,
But still I participate.
Hatred mixed whit love,
Shame mixed whit Grace,
that's clear sense of self;
I loathe sin trying to love myself,
Hatred, shame, Love and Grace;
I failed but I am worthy still,
not by deeds but by grace! ...