Shakeel Ahmedi Poems
- Prayer, O Lord, Mercy Oh Lord the most merciful, Help me ...
- Heed The Living I will not write for pleasure, Money or ...
- Survey; Do You Love God? Do you love one God? Or mortal ...
- Opposite World Turning blind eyes, Blindfolded world, ...
- Thanks To God! We must thank HIM for everything, For all ...
- Fascist Instinct. O hear me! Hyenas and wolves, Vultures ...
- The Happy Plunderers Unpoem of sadism March 4,2013 Of ...
I am ex lawyer, lured and trapped and enslaved. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shakeel Ahmedi
Prayer, O Lord, Mercy
Oh Lord the most merciful,
Help me have mercy on me,
More than merciful mother,
More than protective father
Carry me and protect me,
I have dead nothing on me,
No strength, no will left of me,
Nor courage nor piety,
No sails, in broken life boat,
Lost in stormy, darkdeep sea,
Help me, protect me, guide me,
I with humblest of prayers,
Thank and prostrate before thee,
Losses and gains
Comforts and pains,
I'm a sinner,