shakti shetty Poems
- Undecided I'm in search of a person, I won't ask her to be ...
- An Old Friend Of Mine i remember a friend of mine who used ...
- A Girl's Tale You must have seen a few roses bloom With ...
- Wasted Wasted I’m tired of the face I’ve got, I’m tired ...
- Unsettled I know this poem may not seem right I know my ...
- Companion No days can match my days with you filled my life ...
- Forgotten Forgotten days ‘Some days are meant to fade away...
Not much to say except the truth that I tried myself at poems quite lately at the age of 14 with little support from parents.
They thought that my poems are ruining my chances of excelling in academics......
nothing else......I'm still writing & enjoy doing so in obscurity.The best thing about writing a poem is absolute authority over words and expressions! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm in search of a person,
I won't ask her to be good to me
Though I would like her to be talking
For words is all I have, to share
I don't garb with richness or with wealth
My life hasn't borne the fruit of bliss
And she must know this quite well
I'm running away from reality
And her dream must keep me in it
She don't have to be beautiful
She don't have to be great
All she has to be is true
And smile and cry, at least.
Men are known for war and skill
They are bound to create dates
Their names are shorn in golden words
For there isn't ...