shalini mascarenhas Poems
- In Memory Of My Husband It was that unfaithful day When ...
- I Miss You Sweetheart Restless day and restless nights Go by...
- A Day At The Er Yesterday I been to the hospital as I had to...
- A Ship On The Sea Of Life Did I? Did I really make it to a ...
- But Today But for today I cannot seem to hold my tears ...
- Dreams Become Longings I had written this poem long long time...
- To My Lost Friend What happened to my friend? The one who ...
What do I write about myself, but to say that I have turned a widow since a year. I have three lovely children, a son and two daughters whom I now live for.
I live in the United Arab Emirates and was and is a working mother.
My passion writing poems, cooking, gradening, playing scrabble and crosswords in my free time.
I love to make friends worldwide and the poems... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shalini mascarenhas
In Memory Of My Husband
It was that unfaithful day
When death came like a thief and took you away
I am too shocked and have still not recovered from the shock
Of you not being there with me
For me you are still alive, but living elsewhere
May this thought of mine come true
And may you come back to me
I miss you very much and miss you everyday
It’s been a month now and there’s a void in my heart
A lonely heart filled with pain
That nothing can fill it up again
I cry from time to time
And remember all those lovely days
That we spent together in happiness