Shama Bukhari Poems
- Shadows Of Life I was alone and struggling around Those ...
- Raindrops... Tears are raindrops, Falling on ...
- You Were Here! The naked truth is better, far better, I ...
- Echo Less Shore Tears, oh tears....rolling down my fears, ...
- It Was In.... It was so long long ago, Centuries ago, Sky...
- Silence Of My Heart It feels it feels under the crumbled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Shadows Of Life
I was alone and struggling around
Those lonely moments and tears abound
In a small town, and a quaint lifestyle
I loved it though but not allwhile
Needed some change, some company too
There was no one, all were so blue
Nights were long and days were slow
Flowers sad.even spring looked low
New leaves, sparrows and hummingbirds around
All flying low in passive moods.
I looked for some one there
To share my silence and abondoned tears.
No, not, there was a veiled time
Every one busy with self imposed strife
My husband was sick and slow at smile