Shameela Yoosuf Ali
Shameela Yoosuf Ali Poems
- Colourless Dreams Sun goes down leaving memories Red and ...
- Ragged Stranger Noon sun shone baking the roadside ...
- He, At My Door Step Here comes he Smiling coldly piercing ...
- The Quest The long road spreads beyond the crimson ...
- Blessed Home Of Mine As I sit dissolving into the ageless ...
- Beyond The Bygone Strangled thoughts and crushed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shameela Yoosuf Ali
Blessed Home Of Mine
As I sit dissolving into the ageless sky
Once blue with my tears
yet again mauve with my blisses
My gist gaits along the kites swiftly.
My great grandfathers bled and sweated
To turn this dry terrain a heaven blessed
This land is fertile with dreams
Dreams which nestle alluring spells.
This is where my life seed was rooted
A sprout into a tender tree I blossomed
I married my man.
I walked in endless roads of destiny.
Unlocking mysteries and locking histories
Gathering wings to my dreams
Flying high colouring the ...