Shameem Javed Poems
- Searing Pains Of Destiny I fool myself repeatedly, day in and...
- My Friendship Unplugged Sweet and bold, Warm and cold, ...
- Missing My Darl Miles away from her, Paradox at the heart ...
- How Idiotic? 207 miles... I was away from her, My heartly ...
- Do I Deserve A Dustbin? She never asked for it, But she ...
Have a very great affinity towards english and really crazy about physics. Used to write poems for just one reason, my best friend, my sweetheart... san! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shameem Javed
207 miles... I was away from her,
My heartly edifice was toppled down,
Walked on the boulevard of broken dreams,
Suddenly a thought, 'Why don't i go, see her now'?
That moment, didn't believe i started,
A journey to see myself in her,
Next morning saw her, she was awestruck! !
'Oh shameem, how did you..? ', she uttered.
A small sentence she said uncompleted,
There was so much to groak;
But so little to groak from.
What did she mean? Did she miss me?
Pity me, she won't. She will not.
I was crazy, fucking mad about her, ...