Shane Sangster Poems
- Everlasting I look into your eyes, Is that perfection I ...
- Soul Mate One silent soul, Just recovered from pain, ...
- One In A Million Love As I look into your perfect eyes, ...
- A Lonely Love As I lay on the grass, Within a field within ...
- Heartbreak I close my eyes and pull you close, Two halves ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shane Sangster
A Lonely Love
As I lay on the grass,
Within a field within my mind
The feeling of isolation,
From a love I cannot find.
My happiness suppressed,
Like a wave beneath the sea,
And emotional suffocation,
Of which I want to flee.