Shannon Middleton Poems
- A Dear Lil Boy- Gone To a dear lil boy Who could never ever ...
- Standing Still Standing still as my life goes by me Cannot ...
- Puffy White Clouds Up, up, up so high Puffy white clouds in ...
- To Matthew Vincent Jr. There are so many words Yet there ...
- Escape The Past To escape the past, humm where to begin ...
- Going Out Of My Mind Sitting here going out of my mind Why ...
- To Matthew Jr. I really love you Matthew Jr. I wish you were...
I started to write poetry as a way to release my pains and emotions and thoughts. I for some reason have to rhyme all the time. I never took any poetry class and just found out what a couplet was about 2 weeks ago. Funny thing was, I just started home schooling my children and it was in his literature assignment.Yet this is new to me sharing them with the public but here goes I say. Hope you enjoy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Middleton
A Dear Lil Boy- Gone
To a dear lil boy
Who could never ever hug a toy
For I long to hold you up close to my heart
For that day I feared when you'd part
Just once to see a cute smile
That I'll never see for a while
For I waited just once to hear you cry
You never did only God knows why?
To touch your face just once more
For just one touch I would adore
All the pain and all the tears
All I wanted was to hear a cry please
Now your gone and in no pain
And all I wish now is to hold you again
I know now this can't be done
Because in HEAVEN is where you've